It may seem like teaching your granny to suck eggs, but in that split second you open the box with a pair of scissors or let your balloon bob along into a seemingly innocent household item, you’ll be cursing yourself for not thinking it through.
Key things your inflated balloons will not like:
- Coming into contact with sharp or hot objects
- Claws, beaks and any other playfully determined pet
- Being dragged through doorways
- Getting trapped in car boots or doors
- Big or little hands that forget to hold on tight
- Extreme weather
We only use the best types of foils and latex balloons, so if well looked after they are expected to last for up to 5 days, with the record being 4 weeks!